Last Updated on February 12, 2024
If you’re looking for free hot springs aastal Palm Springs ala, you’re in luck!
While many hot springs in the region require paid access, there are a few natural ones that you can enjoy without spending a dime.
Ilma pikema jututa, here’s where you can find the best FREE natural hot springs near Palm Springs:
Whitmore Hot Springs Pools
Imagine a place tucked away in the heart of nature, where the only sounds you hear are the rustling of leaves and the gentle bubbling of warm water.
That’s Whitmore Hot Springs Pools for you! It’s hidden within the Inyo National Forest, just a stone’s throw from Mammoth Lakes. This place is like a secret garden, far from the noise and rush of city life.
Siin, you can kick back and relax in warm waters that are full of minerals. And the best part? Getting there is a breeze! Just a short walk up a small hill, and you’re there.
As you walk, you’ll be surrounded by tall trees and you can breathe in the fresh mountain air. It’s like a mini adventure!
- Where: Located within the Inyo National Forest, not far from Mammoth Lakes.
- What to Expect: These springs are a well-kept secret, away from the hustle and bustle. Picture a serene spot where you can dip your toes into warm, mineral-rich waters.
- How to Get There: A short 100-foot walk up a gentle hill leads you to these soothing pools. The journey itself is part of the adventure, surrounded by towering trees and fresh mountain air.
Wild Willy’s Hot Springs
Next up, we have Wild Willy’s Hot Springs. This place is just outside Mammoth Lakes, and it’s one of a kind!
Kujutage seda ette: you’re soaking in a hot spring pool that’s shaped like a heart, with a stunning view of the Sierra Nevadas and the Glass Mountain Range.
The water is just right, not too hot, not too cold, at a comfy 95 kraadid. And getting there is as easy as pie. There’s a flat wooden boardwalk that leads right to it, and it only takes about 10 minutes to walk. It’s like a short stroll in the park!
- Where: Located just outside Mammoth Lakes.
- What to Expect: Wild Willy’s Hot Springs is one of the more unique hot springs. The larger of the two pools is naturally heart-shaped, with views of the Sierra Nevadas and the Glass Mountain Range, and reaches 95 kraadid.
- How to Get There: To access Wild Willy’s there is a flat, wooden boardwalk that takes about 10 minutit.
Jordan Hot Springs
Last but not least, we have Jordan Hot Springs. This place is a bit of a hidden gem, located in the Golden Trout Wilderness along the Kern river. It’s not just one, aga 14 different pools!
Each one is a little different, with temperatures ranging from a warm 94 degrees to a hot 120 kraadid.
But here’s the catch: getting there is a bit of a trek. It’s a 6-mile hike that goes up 3,000 jalad. It might sound tough, but trust me, the view at the top is worth every step!
Pea meeles, these places are all part of nature, so let’s keep them clean and beautiful. Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but pictures, and kill nothing but time. Enjoy your visit!
Where: Located in the Golden Trout Wilderness along the Kern river.
What to Expect: Jordan Hot Springs is made up of 14 separate pools. The temperature ranges from 94 degrees to 120 kraadid.
How to Get There: The 6-mile hike ascends 3,000 feet and can be rigorous.
Sinu esimene teabeallikas liivaspordi ja kõrbes seiklusreiside maailma kohta. Meie artiklid on põhjaliku uurimistöö tulemus, isiklik kogemus, ja teadmiste jagamine ülemaailmses liivalauakogukonnas.